Tuesday, May 25, 2010

day 12

yes, still in tonopah, nevada. evan got his bike fixed (hooray) and is heading back here. last i heard he was riding to the next town to try and hitch a ride. hopefully he doesn't ride the whole way back here since it's long and has a mountain to go over. as for myself, it is a bit boring here in tonopah; i strolled around town several times looking for something to keep me entertained, i ended up taking some pics of rundown buildings and their small town. then kept busy looking at maps and reading in my hotel room at the Ramada.

1 comment:

  1. Hey guys - I saw no one has commented on your blog in a while, so I thought I would give a shout out. This looks like an awesome (and tough) trip. Good luck and know you've got someone praying for you in Indiana.

    John Watson

    ReplyDelete